The incidence of Diabetes Mellitus is increasing rapidly among the age group of 30-40 years in both sexes. The management of diabetes becomes a great deal to manage and control. In addition to oral hypoglycemic and insulin therapy, nature has provided us some effective herbs which activate the beta islets of langerhans of pancreas in the management of diabetes and its complications. Diabanid is unique preparation derived from ancient Ayurveda rediscovered through extensive in-house research.
Size Price 250 gm 230 Rs. 400 gm 350 Rs.
Each 100gm contains :
Composition Quantity Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 11.000gm Jamun (Syzygium cumini) 11.000gm Paneer dodi (Withania coagulans) 11.000gm Neem (Azadirachta indica) 11.000gm Karela (Momordica charantia) 11.000gm Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum) 11.000gm Haldi (Curcuma longa) 11.000gm Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 11.000gm Guar beej (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) 10.000gm Sudh Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabinum) 2.000gm
Gudmar buti (Gymnema sylvestre) are believed to treat problems like hyperglycemia, obesity, high cholesterol levels, anemia and digestion. It plays a role in the treatment of Type 1 diabetics, who typically need daily injections of insulin to control the disease.
Jamun (Syzygium cumini) helps maintain healthy blood sugar level and prevent excess sugar absorption. Bael patra (Aegle marmelos) is prescribed in a number of diseases such as gastro intestinal diseases, diabetes, piles, oedema, jaundice, vomiting, obesity, pediatric disorders, gynecological disorders, urinary complaints and as a rejuvenative.
Paneer dodi (Withania coagulans) has long been used for lowering blood sugar levels.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) has medicinal properties that prove to be anthelmintic, antifungal, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, and sedative.
Karela (Momordica charantia) is known as anti-diabetes exerts insulin like activity improving peripheral glucose uptake.
Methi Dana (Trigonella foenum graecum) regulates the metabolic pathways in glucose metabolism by enhancing liver activity and delay the absorption of glucose from intestine.
Haldi (Curcuma longa) acts as hepatic protective regulate lipid metabolism.
Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) used in jaundice, enlarged liver and spleen, and regulates liver functioning, diabetes; destroys toxins, reduces body fat; renal calculi, abdominal and pelvic congestion; G.I. stimulant, reduces blood pressure.
Guar beej (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) is used as a laxative. It is also used for treating diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), obesity, and diabetes; for reducing cholesterol; and for preventing “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Shilajit shuddha (Asphaltum punjabinum) is very helpful for kidney stones, gall stones, edema and swelling. It also helps prevent ulcers, reduces inflammation, improves blood sugar signaling, has antimicrobial properties and enhances memory and cognitive function.
- Check over fatigue, excessive thirst & urination etc.
- Helps regulate glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Prevents triopathic complications and tones the functions of kidney, eyes and nerves.
- Tone up the body & build stamina.
- Adjuvant in the management of diabetes mellitus.
- Free from the risk of hypoglycemia.
- Controls diabetes mellitus.
- Hepato protective and anti-oxidant.
- Encouraging glycogenesis/ lipogenesis.
- Taken regularly tends check the increasing requirement of other hypoglycemic.
One teaspoonfuls thrice a day before half an hour of each meal or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Kanhiya’s diabetes churna in recommended dosage.
- Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
- Check the blood sugar regularly at intervals.
A pet jar of 250gm & 500gm.
Dietary Advice and Life Style
- Avoid sweets and food products containing refined carbohydrates, glucose or sugar.
- Restrict the usage of tubers (potatoes, sugar beet etc.), fruits containing sugar, milk, milk products, breads, oil and fried foods, meat and egg preparations.
- Freely take coarse cereals, green vegetables and fiber rich diet.
- Resume walks (3-4kms/ day), yoga and exercise daily as advised by respective experts.
- Avoid stress, strain and intake of alcohol and smoking.